Watch, pause and record TV shows with instant replay on your PC Burn your favorite TV shows or home videos onto DVD or CD
Watch, Pause and Record TV on your PC, in a window or full screen!
Digital VCR, too! Record your TV shows and home movies to disk using hardware MPEG-2 compression.
Turn your TV shows and home videos into DVD or CD. Includes Ulead DVD MovieFactory for disk burning.
Includes MPEG editor and TV scheduler.
New! Now with IR Blaster, to control set top boxes!
WinTV-PVR-150 has these great features :
- Watch TV on your PC screen using a 125 channel cable ready TV tuner. Surf the net while you watch TV on your PC screen!
- Record your TV shows to disk using the built-in hardware MPEG-2 encoder. Uses from 1-2 Gigabytes per hour of recorded video. While recording, the WinTV-PVRs' hardware MPEG encoder does all the work so your PC continues to run at full speed!
- Pause your live TV shows with instant replay, fast forward and rewind.
- Composite/S-Video and audio inputs, to connect to VCR or camcorders. Turn your home video tapes into MPEG movies, then burn them onto CD or DVD!
- dbx-TV stereo decoder, for great TV sound. (Nicam stereo on PAL models)
- WinTV-Scheduler, so you can schedule your TV recordings on a daily, weekly or once only schedule. With link to TitanTV.com, the on-line electronic program guide.
- WinTV-Editor, so you can cut and trim your videos without losing video quality!
- Ulead DVD MovieFactory 3 to author and burn DVDs, Video CD's or S-VCD's. Play them on your home DVD player!
- Pentium III processor 1.2GHz or faster, 128MB RAM and 10GB disk drive minimum recommended
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows XP Media Center Edition
- Free PCI slot
- Sound card
- CD-RW or DVD writer for burning Video CD's, S-VCD's or DVD's (optional)