For use with Windows XP Media Center Edition
Watch and Record TV under Windows XP Media Center Edition.
Pause TV with instant replay, and use Media Center's electronic program guide to automatically record your favorite TV shows to disk!
WinTV-PVR-150 MCE has these great features:
- Plug and play TV tuner suppport for Windows XP Media Center Edition.
- Live TV from the built-in 125 channel cable ready TV tuner, plus composite/S-Video and audio inputs to connect to a cable TV set top box or satellite receivers.
- Built-in hardware MPEG-2 encoder. Record TV or videos to disk using from 1-2 Gigabytes of disk space per hour of recorded video. While recording, the WinTV-PVRs' hardware MPEG encoder does all the work, so your PC continues to run at full speed. Over USB 2.0, the WInTV-PVR-USB2 can record at up to 8MBits/sec.
- Pause live TV with instant replay, fast forward and rewind.
- FM radio receiver, so you can listen to FM radio while you work on your PC
- dbx-TV stereo decoder, for great TV sound.
- System requirements: Pentium III processor 1.2GHz or faster, 128MB RAM and 10GB disk drive minimum recommended
- Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 or later with installed MPEG decoder (see Microsoft's Media Center website for information on certified decoders)
- Available PCI slot
- Sound card